MINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE OF UKRAINE

On the roads: 5
Under treatmen: 17

virusship-handling-enhandling-railway-transport-enge-procurement-uspa-en

Investment

resolution-eng

anti-corruption-eng

comment-eng

procurement-eng

monitor-eng

Find us on

 

n-an-an-an-a

Authorization

archival-photos-eng

Buildings and facilities

Plague building

An old building in the rear of the 4th berth (on the territory operates LLC "Olimpex Coupe") was built in the 80-90th years of the nineteenth century. Owned by the South-Russian railway. The building housed the organization operating locomotives in the port.

In 1937 here was located anti-plague laboratory of the former USSR Ministry of Health.
Here has worked a great specialist in marine hygiene and epidemiology M.Minchin, who was a member of sanitary council of the Commissariat of the USSR and the Ukrainian SSR.