MINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE OF UKRAINE

On the roads: 5
Under treatmen: 19

ship-handling-enhandling-railway-transport-enge-procurement-uspa-ene-procurement-ocsp-en

Investment

resolution-eng

anti-corruption-eng

comment-eng

procurement-eng

monitor-eng

70,52 МгЦ областное радио

Find us on

 

n-an-an-an-a

archival-photos-eng

Authorization

Moles and harbours

ANDROSOVSKY MOLE

Androsovsky Mole was initially designed by B. V. Fon-der-Fliss together with the Potapov Mole in 1842 – 43 to protect the port against waves and sediments from the west. It was named after the contractor merchant Androsov. It composed a right angle with the Practical (Watermelon) quay.

By 1877 the wooden construction of the mole was paneled and had stone embankment with the length of 365 m. in 1912 the mole was again reconstructed, the length of the berth line was increased up to 363 m; in 1913 the length of the operational areas was 356 m. from 1901 to 1913 the berths of the mole were given to sailboats, barges and fishing boats, vessels with lumber, salt and ferrous metals. 

During the Soviet times before the Great Patriotic War started at the internal areas of the mole there were vessels of the Navy of USSR. During the Great Patriotic War the mole was seriously damaged, 136 m of stone wall was damaged. By 1964 the mole was reconstructed. Development plans of the port include the construction of a new grain terminal on the Androsovsky Mole. The old one is waiting for a new life.

 

androsovmole